Followers

Translate

Thursday, 12 February 2015

A Quick Stitched Christmas Card.


 Morning (just about still) all, i'm a bit late doing the blog this morning, had to do the weekly food shop- (boring !!!!) before i was able to come up to the craft room.

This card I finished off last night. I had stitched it at the end of last year when I was making a load of Christmas cards. I have simply mounted onto pale blue paper and then using a "Sharpie" pen drawn a red line around the stitched piece and also around the backing paper. This gives the effect of another layer without being too bulky - ideal if posting.
 A close-up of the stitching and thee red line.
Enjoy the rest of your day.....it's one of those gloomy days here in Kent. No sunshine breaking through the clouds. Might as well spend the day in the craft room LOL !! x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,

    Fabulous card as was yesterday's, sorry I missed your post. Love all these stitched cards of yours,don't know how you do them but you obviously have a pattern to follow, don't you? You're going to surprise me even more and say no now aren't you? lol!

    I only found out about the craft fair last night so I am hoping hubby will take me as hes not working but we will see, I would love to go as never been to one before, not one of these big ones anyway!!! Mind you knowing me I would need to rob a bank before going lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitched bit Janice,, the whole card looks lovely, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Excellent as usual. You know I love your stitched cards.
    Adds a real personal touch.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete