Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 17 February 2015

A Tea-bag Folded Card

 Good morning all, hope you are all well and happy. 

Hope Mrs. Duck and Spanish Crafter are well on the mend after their little trips and stumbles. (Check out their blogs to find out the details and also look at their creations.) 

I too am suffering slightly at the moment. 

I decided, in my wisdom, that it would be a good idea that while i am walking the dog i would add a little run - good exercise for me and Rolo. Nothing too O.T.T. but a little spurt as we went along to make our hearts beat a little faster. I did this for a few days and all was going well, i felt a little bit fitter and Rolo slept a little longer when we got home. On Friday when i went out and started to run i felt a little Twang in my knee and on Saturday when i woke up i had a shooting pain in my knee. Needless to say i didn't walk him on Saturday and on Sunday we just walked around - no running. I am feeling better now but i think i will give the running up for now.... 

Onto today:-

Today's offering is slightly different to my normal cards of late. This one is a tea-bag folded card.

I was given some tea-bag folding sheets from a friend, so i thought i would make one. Very easy to do, with instructions on the sheets of the different folds.

I used one sheet as the background paper, and used one sheet, cut into squares and folded for the tea-bag effect.
 As the paper shows 4 musical instruments, i thought i would stamp this image of a boy playing a guitar (by LOTV). It is actually on yellow paper and i have used shades of brown and peach to colour it in . The main photo is a truer likeness in colour.
 The tea-bag effect. I have used Spellbinders "Moroccan motifs" and cut the star shape twice and layered behind the tea-bag flower.
The background paper.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon. x

3 comments:

  1. Great card and I do quite enjoy Teabag folding too.
    Thanks for the mention, I,m still feeling abit rough but my face looks worse. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Janice, love the vibrant colours and gorges settings.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Brilliant effect. Its reminded me of some papers my friend brought me back from Japan that I've never used.
    Arm still twinging and Wendy still looks like Ching Ching the Panda but thanks for asking lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete