Followers

Translate

Saturday, 14 February 2015

A Valentine for My Husband

Morning all and happy valentines day. I hope you and I are being spoilt by our love ones today( I have scheduled this post so will have to report later if the red roses appeared today LOL !!)
 This is the card that I made for my husband. I photographed it from different angles as I have used silver paper behind the main section - which is difficult to photograph as you get reflections !!

The trellis square and the wording are dies from Tonic. The corners are from Spellbinders (one of Sue Wilson's I believe before she branched out on her own)
The image is from LOTV. They do such great toppers, I have a few pads of theirs that I go to again and again. I have added some Glossy Accents to the balloon and the animals noses.

Have a loving, romantic day and see you again soon. xx

5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous Jan, Have a good Weekend, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! have a lovely day, Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jan, hope it was appreciated. Have a great weekend.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jan, I bet he loved it. Did you get the roses?
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Aw, I bet Chas loved this. Sooooo cute.
    Don't do roses (love them but they never seem to last 5 minutes) but did get some Orange Truffle Baileys, chocolate, cheesy poofs and a bacon roll. . . . . . Love is eh lol!
    Hope you had a lovely day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete