Followers

Translate

Friday, 6 February 2015

An Owl Keyring



Morning all, here is todays offering......

Last year I made for myself and Sue (who runs the Tuesday Craft group) a key ring out of foam for our craft cupboard.....well Sandy & Sue (another Sue) who run the Friday Craft group saw them and wanted one too !!

I made Sandy's at Christmas and have just made this one for Sue for her birthday on 13th. This one is slightly different than the others in that there are diamante gems on the wings and this one has eyelashes. The reason for this is because I had used bulldog clips to hold the pieces of foam together whilst the glue set and I must have left them on too long as the bulldog clip left an indentation across the wings, so I decided to add a bit of "bling" to disguise this and that made it look more girly , that's when I added the eyelashes.......LOL !!

I hope she will still be pleased with it.....


Have a good day and a fab weekend...... drop by soon and see other creations or disasters LOL !!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fab idea Jan, cute too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jan, I am sure she will love it.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Owl bet Sue loved it. . . . . . Sorry, couldn't resist. Brilliant idea using foam. Love it!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete