Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Still Stitching and Beading.....but now adding Sequins...... !!!

 Good Morning, today's card has gone one step further from just stitching and beads.....today i have added sequins !!.

A simple design card that was quick and simple to do. First do the stitching then add the sequins and beads. 
 The topper was from "making cards" magazine. I choose two random background papers that did kind of match the main piece. I off-set one against the other....I don't normally do "off-set" as i normally like to have everything uniformed.
I have used 2 different ivy dies - one from Des'ire and one from Britannia dies. They tie in with the image. I think that although this card has sequins and beads on, it would still be suitable for a male card - what do you think ? - let me know. x


3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Jan, you dont half come up with some great ideas, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Janice, love it all.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Another cracker.
    You are a clever gal.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete