Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Another Christmas Card done !!!!!

Good morning all, excuse the smugness of the heading today, but I am rather pleased that I've been able to make a start on Christmas cards today. I hadn't intended to make a start now, but when I decided to do this pattern I came across a LOTV topper that fitted perfectly and I also had the beads in the appropriate colours so that was decision made.
 



 The bugle beads are in a steel blue and then seed beads are red and green.

This colour-way mixes the traditional colours with the modern ones and I think works quite well.

If you hate even thinking about Christmas until the start of December then I apologise for even mentioning the "C" word at this time of year, but tune in again soon as I am in the process of completing another "C" card. LOL !!!

Enjoy Spring and I will see you again soon x 





3 comments:

  1. Well done you , I dont even think about Christmas cards until August. The beads match perfectly, lovely card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Janice, I do keep meaning to start on my Christmas cards but never seem to get round to it lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Go wash your mouth out with Glossy Accents! Its far too early for the "C" mularky lol!
    Super card. Very Nordic looking.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete