Followers

Translate

Saturday, 14 March 2015

Another Pastel coloured card......hope you can see it !!



















Good Morning one and all, hope you are all well and happy. If not wrap up warm and get someone close to give you a big hug.....that will make you feel better  x

Todays card is another pastel coloured card. I blogged a little while ago that I have trouble photographing pastel coloured cards as the camera doesn't seem to be able to pick up the colour so well.

These photos are the best of the bunch (doesn't say much for the others LOL !!)

It's another stitched and beaded card, my favourite type of card at the  moment.....I seem to have phases of styles and crafts .... do you?

 




This is a close up of the creamy/peachy rose that I have added and also shows a lovely hat pin that the "Spanish Crafter" makes and sells. Check out her blog by clicking on her name at the side of this page.


This is made for a lovely lady in my craft group who is celebrating her 80th birthday.


 Photo taken from another angle.....does it look any better?


Have a good day.xx

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design Jan and a lovely bead pin. Do you follow a pattern when you stitch on cards?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    The photos look fine to me.
    Terrific card for your friend. Love the rose and the pin.
    Have a great week.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete