Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Art Deco Birthday card

Morning all, this is the last of the 5 cards that I had made at the end of January and that I had scheduled.

This card is for my son's girlfriend's birthday. A simple stitched and beaded card. The art deco image is from Hunkydory. I have layered the centre part in lilac and the stitched part with lilac and black. I think adding a thin layer of black makes the card "pop". The wording is from Robert Addams. The beads are seed beads and rice beads in pale lilac.

This year is certainly going quickly (especially when you schedule posts so far in advance !!)

Have a good day, and thanks for stopping by. x

2 comments:

  1. Morning Jan,

    Gorgeous card, bet your son's girlfriend loved it?

    Have a great day

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Smashing card. Your beaded designs are special. I'm sure the young lady will adore it.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete