Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Christmas Tree Cushion.



Good Morning all. Well, I haven't blogged for a while, as I haven't done much LOL !!. Lots of things in progress but nothing finished !!.

I went to the stitching and craft show at Excel, London on Friday. Had an enjoyable time and bought a few things (as my sons had given me money for Mother's Day).



 Here is the third cushion out of a set of 4 that I have now completed.
Plain Red with the green Christmas tree is the base of the cushion. The star and trunk of the tree are the added knitted pieces.  The tinsel was made by using some sparkly wool that I had left over from knitting the hedgehogs and owls, and doubling the yarn and crocheting a single chain.
 A Close up of the star.

When I photographed this cushion the sun kept going in and coming out - so some images are more brighter than others.

If I don't manage to do another blog this week I will wish you all a happy Easter now.....enjoy all that chocolate !!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Another fab creation Jan, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Janice, I love it. I want one lol! This is beautiful and I love the star, gosh your house is going to look fabulous this Christmas with all your wonderful cushion and decorations, well done.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    A marvellous cushion, as all of them have been.
    How Christmassy is your place going to look lol!
    Happy Easter to you too.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete