Followers

Translate

Friday, 13 March 2015

It's Spring again......


Good Morning all, it's Friday 13th again....beware LOL !!
 
After the last 2 days blogs of "C" cards it's back to a spring card.
 
Once again it's beaded and this time it's a LOT OF BEADS !!!
 
It covers almost the entire card. 


 I have used Sue Wilson "new York collection - Madison square" for the centre piece - such a lovely die. I have added a topper, which matches the background paper - (from Making Cards Magazine). I have layered onto a dark purple piece of cardstock.

 
 
I don't know if you can see in the photo, but I've added a small dot of "Dovecraft glitter glue in lavender" in each of the flower centres - just to make it stand out a wee bit more.
 
 
Another week over and the weekend tomorrow, and of course, Mother's day on Sunday. Have a great weekend. x


3 comments:

  1. Morning Jan,

    Gorgeous card, it must have taken ages to make this one with all the beads but very beautiful.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card Janice, love the way you have done these beads, I will have to give this a try as I have loads of small beads. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Gorgeous topper and beautifully accented.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete