Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Reversible Beaded Flower Ornament

 Good Morning All. Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, I've been busy making this flower, and also I went to a beading show at Sandown on
Saturday.

I bought this kit on line from "Thread a bead". It was made using small "Miyuki delica beads", which are slightly smaller than seed beads and they lay beautifully flat as you can see from the photos.



Very clear instructions and photos to follow.
 
 
 
I also bought from patterns from them to make other things.....which I will show once completed, I had to buy more beads from the show....of course !!!
 
 
Hope you are all well and happy and crafting !!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is so pretty, well done you, what will you use it for? Maybe a hanger on a patio door , would look lovely if same on both sides. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    Beautiful piece of work, would make a lovely broach.

    Have a great day
    Love & hugs
    Jacquie J xxx

    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    What a marvellous creation, especially using Miyukis. . . . .they are teeny tiny.
    Hope its going to be hung in pride of place.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete