Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

What's New Pussycat ?????

Good Morning to you all. Firstly may I thank everybody for their kind condolences for my Ex-MIL who died on Saturday.

I also read some sad news via facebook on Monday, that a friend that I had worked with some time ago had also died. Not a nice way of receiving such news, but I had known that she was suffering from cancer for a long while. The dreadful thing is that she was only a year older than me, being 53, too young to die, but alas, we have no control of such things.


Onto a happier subject - crafting and my offering for today.

A stitched and beaded card in orange and blue. A sweet image from LOTV of a little girl with a ginger pussycat (hence the heading LOL !!)
 2 strips of ribbon on each side in blue and orange.

 A close-up of the bead-work.


I hope I have no more sad news.....this is when I don't want it to happen in 3's.

Have a good day everyone, thanks for stopping by & see you again soon. x

4 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Jan, lovely card and a sweet image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have picked out the colours from the topper in your beads Jan, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    WOW! stunning, love this. Love the design and colours, so beautiful.

    Sorry to hear about your friend, let's hope its the last.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Oh dear, hopefully there isn't a number 3.
    Another beading delight. Is there special thread that you use?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete