Followers

Translate

Thursday, 16 April 2015

A Floral Bouquet


 Good Morning all, the last of the scheduled posts for this week, Thursday 16th.

Another stitched and beaded card and another LOTV topper !!
I must admit to being keen on LOTV as their images are just perfect for card-making. This image I have used a scalloped edge square die and cut it out on the angle to give a diamond shape, which works better with the stitching.

There is a lot of beads on this card. In sets of 4 bright pink, yellow, mauve and bright pink again.

I've added a strip of mauve ribbon across the bottom. As it was like trellis I debated to myself what to put across the bottom:- should it be flowers or gems or a sentiment????? in the end I plumped for small bows.
A close-up of the beads.

Hopefully I might have been able to get into my craft room to produce something for tomorrow....if not please stop by each day to see if there is anything new.

Have a good day. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, those beads must have taken you ages!! Look so effective though, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Lovely image and beautifully embellished.
    Is there a special thread that you use or is it regular cotton?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    Stunning card today, love all the beading must have taken you ages but such wonderful creation.

    Have a great day

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete