Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

A Floral display in a Dome.


 Good Morning All. I have scheduled this blog for today, as I made this card a few weeks ago, but as it's for a friends birthday today, couldn't show it before now.
 For the decoration I decided to use the Spellbinders "delicate aster" die (my fav), I thought to make it look different I would encase the flowers inside a dome.
This stitched pattern I have altered, in as much as I enlarged the pattern, and used beads instead of stitching. I have also attached the beads differently in that I stitched them from both sides so that the bead sat "upright" instead of "flat" - if that makes sense to you.

I have used pale pink thread & beads and pale pink mirri card. The photo's don't do the colour justice as it is more pink in real life.

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by. x


I would like to enter this into http:fattastictuesday.blogspot.com challenge.

7 comments:

  1. When I first saw this I thought it was stick on bling, your stitched beads look fab as does the rest of the design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Janice, this is stunning, love this, how beautiful do these flowers look inside the dome as well as your stitching and beading, you could enter this in http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/ they want stitched cards this week. Have a look.
    Such a beautiful creation

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning Jan, such a pretty card, or should I say two cards in one as both parts are delightful on their own! best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief, you actually stitched on all of those beads!! I bow down! Gorgeous Jan, absolutely breathtaking! Your flowers in the dome are genius, my gosh this card must have taken you a coon's age to make! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh Janice what a stunning design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh Janice what a stunning design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice
    Thoroughly amazing as usual. I tried to zoom in on the seed beads as I thought they were on their side. Genius!
    Love the dome too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete