Followers

Translate

Sunday, 26 April 2015

A Man's Card.....(groan !!!!!)

Morning all, hope you're all having a good weekend.

Today's post is for a man....now I know we all prefer to do cards for ladies so that we can add bling, flowers, butterflies etc etc but occasionally we have to knuckle down and try and come up with something suitable for men. Not that they really care what's on the card or how long it has taken you to make it LOL !!...but that's why men and women are different.

Today's card is for my ex. We still send each other birthday cards so it's all very civilised.... (LOL).

A quick and simple card :- stripy paper, LOTV topper backed onto red card, set off square for a change and a sentiment. The cogs are from x-cut dies.

LOTV are great for men's cards as they depict boys doing things.....and that's what men are really BOYS !!!!

Have a good day. x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jan and I do love LOTV toppers for the boys too.
    I wish I still got on with my ex for the kids sake, his wife hates me with a vengeance and she is the one that broke the marriage!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodmorning Jan what a super little topper and the stripy paper really sets it off. Little cogs are the "bling"for men's cards I think. Have a good day, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Jan! Love your image, adorable! The black accents really pop against the red racing stripes, perfect contrast! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jan, love the papers and colours.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    The fellas are a tricksy bunch to make for, that's for sure but this is super. Love the stripes.
    I know what I'd like to send my ex. . . . . . .and it wouldn't be a card hahaha!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete