Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

A Re-posted Blog.

 Morning all - no you're not going mad....you have seen this before LOL !!!

I had scheduled this post to appear today a while ago, but for some reason the blog was shown on the day that I was doing the scheduling it even showed the date of Wed 22nd, so I deleted it and have now put it back on so that it should appear today.

This stitched pattern I enlarged so that I could use beads instead of stitches. I have attached the beads in the same way as yesterdays blog (scroll down to see). When I was looking for suitable background papers I came across this one and although it doesn't look like the same flower, the colours were perfect.
I think it came from Making Cards magazine. The wording is from Robert Addams dies.

Have a great day and see you again soon. x

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jan the beads and topper highlight each other so well, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous stitching with beads, so lovely Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Jan, love Daffodils and your beading is gorgeous.

    Have a great day

    love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    I did think I had a feeling of deja vu (or view lol!)
    Still pretty and worthy of another viewing.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I'm a new follower, this is a brand new card for me Jan...and it is amazing!! The novelty of the hand stitched card has not worn off yet, so I'm still in total awe that you can do this!! Love your floral image and the colours are so wonderful for spring! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete