Followers

Translate

Monday, 20 April 2015

An Art Deco Easel Card



Morning all, Monday again, hope you all had a good weekend.
 
Today's card is an Art Deco shaped Easel card. I recently bought the template from a local craft shop and couldn't wait to make a card.
 
Love art deco and the colour purple so a match made in heaven for me !!
 
There are 3 layers per panel and 5 panels across the card so that involved a lot of cutting out and gluing. LOL !!
 
The image came from "Making Cards Magazine" (quite an old edition)

Another card for Christmas......although I'm not sure about the wording dies on this - it's from Robert Addams Dies, but because it's vertical and slanted I'm not sure if it looks ok......what do you think?

See you again tomorrow. x

4 comments:

  1. It is a lovely card Jan, I agree about the word, Happy is OK but Christmas is abit harder to read but I wouldn't undo it now that you have made it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Janice, I think I have these papers too! Like Wendy, I don't feel the Christmas really works with slanting looking at the photo but I wouldn't try and mess about with it, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Love the deco and purple theme.
    Have to agree with the girlies, the Christmas looks a bit odd but its still good to go.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Janice, sorry never got round to commenting yesterday so I do hope you go back to read any new comments lol! A fabulous card, I too love Art Deco and Purple so love this. I think the wording looks okay but would have looked better with the letters straight rather than at an angle, don't ruin it by trying to change it though as it is a beautiful card.
    You might be interested in joining in at http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/
    there challenge this week is right up your street lol!

    Have a great day

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete