Followers

Translate

Thursday, 30 April 2015

Celtic Dream Card




 
 Good Morning All on this last day of April. My how time flies......

Today's card has been made using my new die from Tonic "Celtic Dream". I couldn't wait to start using these dies and I think I will get a lot of use out of them too.

I have made an easel card. There are 12 dies in this set, with the largest being about 8 inches, at £30 are quite expensive but circles are so useful and versatile.

I have teamed it up with a Sue Wilson lattice bow die to act as my stopper on the easel card. In purple and white I think the patterns work well together.

I have added a small felt purple bow in the centre and wording using Robert Addams dies.

Enjoy the last day of April and see you next month !! LOL !! x




4 comments:

  1. Morning Jan,

    Stunning card, beautiful dies. The colours look Navy Blue & White on my screen but still looks fabulous and Sue's dies go so well with the Celtic design.

    Have a great day

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie j xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan great easel card and mixing Tonic and Sue Wilson works so well. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jan!! Boy, you must have been popping out bits from those dies forever, what an incredibly intricate design! Gorgeous and totally worth it! Love the bow too! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Love the bow for a stopper. Genius idea. Like the look of your new dies but don't like the price lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete