Followers

Translate

Saturday, 4 April 2015

Happy Easter.

Thank you for your kind comments on my sliced finger. It's beginning to heal slowly I think. I haven't taken the bandages off yet as the hospital told me to keep on for 3 days. Rolo my border terrier keeps sniffing my bandages as he can probably smell the blood through it. I've not been able to do any crafting as I can't knit or crochet with my finger bandaged up. Hubby and son have done the washing up for me. Although I am very grateful I have to resist the urge to go through the bits to make sure they are as clean as I would like them.  

Hope you are all enjoying your long weekend and have a lovely Easter. X

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    It made me laugh reading about you going through the bits to make sure they are as clean as you like them as I do the same, in fact I usually end up washing the lot again men just don't scrub the cutlery or dishes do they? lol!
    Glad your finger is on the mend, have a happy Easter weekend

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be better soon, xxxxx

    Happy Easter, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Try and get at least a week off chores with it lol!
    After repeated re-washing after hubbys turn, we got a dishwasher!
    Have a Happy Easter.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete