Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

I Love a man in Uniform.....don't you ?!!!!



Well, that certainly got your attention ..... LOL !!!
 
 
My friend's grandson is 3 at the end of May and he loves Fireman Sam. I thought I had a knitting pattern to make a doll for him, but I didn't, but I came across the "Jean Greenhowe- knitted Toys" book. In this book there is a page of 10 knitted dolls all made in the same basis way, but with different additions to make them unique. I thought I could adapt this pattern to make a fireman.
 
I bought a birthday card with Fireman Sam on so that I could get it as close as possible to the real thing. I'm happy with the result.


Have a good day and see you again soon.x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    Fabulous creation, love it. You are clever.

    Have a great day

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan I sure he will be thrilled with his fireman, lovely idea. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    There's just no end to your crafty talents.
    Any chance of a knitted life size Colin Firth, dressed in his Mr Darcey gear?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete