Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Muscle Cake !!!


Afternoon to you all. Hope you are enjoying your day and the sunshine (if you've got it).
 
 
Here is the birthday cake that I have made for my son Gary. He is 23 today and into body building.......hence the strong man cake !!.
 
He is following a high protein diet and goes to the gym 7 times a week. He is eating me out of "house and home" as he has 5 meals a day plus protein shakes.
 
On this cake I have made the "Weights" using liquorice allsorts on each end of skewer.
 
It's just white easy to roll icing and I've used a icing pen to draw the image, which is meant to look like my son. He was pleased with it and his card (Chewbacca) without any blood on it LOL !!
 
 
 
Have a good day, thanks for stopping by and see you again soon. x

3 comments:

  1. You have done a great job Jan, I hope he liked it, but would he be able to eat it as part of his diet.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    I don't think you'll get a job at Jane Asher, hahaha, but I bet Gary was chuffed to bits.
    Did you make it out of whey protein lol?
    Hope the finger is better today.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Janice, just catching up with your exploits over Easter! Chewbacca and weight lifting...your sons must keep you working hard to come up with new ideas. The card is amazing and I love the decorating on the cake. I suppose he just lifts you up without a problem nowadays!! lets hope your finger heals up soon, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete