Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Owl and Roses card.

 Morning all, if I have scheduled this right today should be Tuesday 14th, if not than I apologise LOL !!

This card is one that I completed at the weekend. I had done the stitching and didn't quite know what to put on it to go with the flowers. I didn't want to add flowers and none of my toppers worked so then I looked through my dies and came across this lovely owl. I cut him out in brown card and when I had stuck him onto the stitched card I coloured parts of him in to tie in with the stitching. I found some pretty rose backing paper. I added a layer of brown card behind the stitched piece and used the same brown card for the sentiment.
The owl.

Thanks for joining me today, please stop by again. x

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Janice what a super card I really like the beading and sewing you put together on your cards. Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow I shall be thinking of you. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Aww, cute owl and beautiful stitching.
    Hope all goes well tomorrow for you and the boys.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete