Followers

Translate

Monday, 13 April 2015

Restful Lavender

 Morning all. I hope you are all well and happy this Monday morning. I had a lovely weekend crafting. (as well as the normal housework and cooking dinners etc). I managed to make into cards some of the stitching and beading that I have completed. My son is coming home today as we have a funeral to go to on Wednesday (my ex MIL) so I wont be able to get into the craft room this week. So I have scheduled the cards to appear (hopefully) this week.

Today's card is a simple one. The topper is from LOTV. The stitching and beadwork around the topper was easily done. Just backed onto some suitable paper. This card will go into my stash for when I need a birthday card quickly.
A close-up of the stitching and beadwork.

Have a good day and please stop by tomorrow for another card. x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching and bead work, love the LOTV topper too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Beautiful beading again. Love the colours you have chosen on this one too.
    I'm with you on the bonfire thing. It used to be council regs that peeps couldn't light up before 6pm but its not set in stone anymore so we get wafts of smoke now and again too. Same with Bloomin afternoon BBQs!
    Soap box moment over lol!
    Hope all goes well on Wednesday.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete