Followers

Translate

Monday, 6 April 2015

"The Force Was Strong in this Card !!!!"




Afternoon All, Hope you are all having a wonderful Easter and enjoying the long weekend.
 
 
Here is the card that caused my injury (hence the title and pun - for all those Star Wars Fans !!)
 
 
It was whilst I was trying to add the eyes that I had my accident with the scissors.
 
 
This card is for my youngest son's birthday, which is on Wednesday. When I told him I had cut my finger whilst making his birthday card his response was "hope there's no blood on my card !!"
 
I bought the fur fabric when I was at Excel Craft show. I used Sharpie pens in yellow and black onto the fur so that it looked more like "Chewbacca". I also had to back comb and hairspray it so it was in the same style.
 
Despite my injured finger (which is still tender) I am really pleased with the result. I just hope he will be too LOL !!
 
 
Have a good day x

4 comments:

  1. Jeepers Jan
    At first glance, I thought "Janice, you really need a haircut and I know you've got a poorly finger but its no excuse to let yourself go"
    Now that's what I call mixed media lol!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fantastic Jan, you have done a marvelous job, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    Fabulous piece of work I'm sure your son will be thrilled with it. Hope that's not blood on his forehead lol! Only kidding!!!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie Jxxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent piece of work Jan, shame it cost you a sore finger, take care if you are making another one. LOL!!
    It's really gorgeous, I bet your son will be thrilled
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete