Followers

Translate

Thursday, 21 May 2015

2nd Father's Day Card....











 
 
Good Morning all, a short and sweet blog today. Here is the 2nd Father's Day card that I have made. Very similar in design to the one that I made for my dad, this one is for my ex- F.I.L.
 
Pale green and silver are the colour ways on this card (not sure if the photo shows it very well).
 
The topper is Hunkydory (I think) !!
 
The wording is Robert Addams dies.
 
 
Have a good day and see you again tomorrow !! x

4 comments:

  1. Morning Jan,

    Beautiful card and a fabulous image. Bet FIL will love it.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jan,

    What a coin dance I am making a garden theme card for my friends birthday. I do hope mine looks as pretty as yours. Love the gingham background.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan the gingham card looks just right with the topper. Very nice card, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pale green and silver works really well together Suits the topper Makes it all very tranquil and inviting FIL will love it

    ReplyDelete