Followers

Translate

Sunday, 3 May 2015

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon......



Afternoon all, nothing new to show today. I am working on a few projects that are yet to be completed.

Had a great day yesterday at "The Glitter Pot" in Burgess Hill. They were having a demo day and had 5 great people demoing including Christine Emberson and John Lockwood (John next door).

Of course it would have been rude not to have purchase a few items LOL !!!

As of yet haven't played with my new toys yet......but look out soon!!!!!!

Now that I have done all the washing, cooked the roast dinner (beef) and done all the washing up (as usual), I'm sitting in my craft room contemplating my next move......will it be card making using some of my new stuff, or will be doing some more to my beading, or shall I pick up my knitting needles and do a few more rows..........I think I'll go and put the kettle on for a nice cup of coffee while I decide !!!!!!

Have a good Bank Holiday Monday. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Hope John behaved himself. I told him you were going.
    Look forward to seeing what you decided to make.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ps. . .not jealous of your dinner this week as had roast beef in a giant yorkie with mash and veg. . . . . Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to see you Janice, have fun with your new purchases xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a nice day contemplating, perhaps you are back in action today!! I'm going to see John at Taverham next Saturday which I am looking forward to. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete