Followers

Translate

Sunday, 10 May 2015

A Round the Clock Card !!!!



 Good Morning All, here is today's card and it's another card for Christmas !!

I stitched this pattern a little while ago, and decided to colour in the bow using watercolour pencils. I have also done a little shading on the bauble.

I have added a LOTV topper which I have cut around to fit onto the bauble.

 I have recently bought a Marianne Designs stamp and die set of the alphabet. You also get 3 small circle dies and 3 small rounded corner square dies to use with the stamps. I choose to use red ink.
 I also have used my smallest round dies to make a border around each letter.
Nothing else to adorn the card except from some glitter on the LOTV image.
 Enjoy your Sunday. x

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan and a bright and sunny day for a Christmas card!!! I must confess I didn't realise at first it was wording around the topper but I am looking at it on my phone. Very nice topper though. Have a good Sunday, now you've got me thinking about the roast dinners you cook....... Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite unique Jan, lovely card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    I too didn't realise that the circles had letters in them but it is late lol!
    Lovely card and stitching as usual.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete