Followers

Translate

Saturday, 23 May 2015

A Simple Christmas Card....


 Good Morning All, hope you are all enjoying the start of the Bank Holiday weekend.

My Son will be arriving this evening for a visit, so I will be out of the craft room for a while. Hopefully, I have been able to schedule some posts for the coming week....please keep popping by for a look.

 As the title of today's blog states, this is a very simple Christmas Card. Very little stitching and beading, but a lovely design. The LOTV topper once again fits perfectly with the card.

The flowery sequins that I have used in the centre of the stitching are brilliant !!!, hold the card one way and they look red, move the card and they look green. Hence, I have used green mirri card to layer my pieces and also have used a green bead in the centre of the flower.

I haven't put a sentiment on this card as yet.....not quite sure where I want to put it, was thinking of the bottom left hand corner .....will have a little play at a later date.

Enjoy your weekend. x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Jan for answering my question.
    Love the way this card is done and the idea of using the sequins, it's hard to think we are nearly half way thru this year.

    Enjoy the week with your son.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of this one Jan, so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jan the green mirri works so well with the topper and the sequins. Grey enough here at the moment to think it's getting towards Christmas ha ha. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous Christmas card, love the design.
    Bet you will have itchy fingers by the time your son goes back, but you will have your knitting lol! Enjoy your precious time with your son.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agh Christmas but yes I've started making my cards for this year! Will soon be upon us!

    ReplyDelete