Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

A Three Day Event.....of Sue Wilson Dies LOL !!!!

 Good Morning all, hope you are all well and happy. I have scheduled three days of blogs (which I am doing Saturday morning before my son arrives !!). I made these cards Friday night and stuck to two main dies. They are all Sue Wilson dies. The French Collection:- Auvergne & Burgundy.

This card is in teal and pale pink (not sure if the photo picks up the colour right).

I have used 2 embossing folders. The teal one is from Crafters Companion and I have used a craft knife to cut the curved slits in the corner for the pink embossed card using Creative Expressions folder to sit in. Then using a quickie glue pen and some glitter I have highlighted the corner pieces of the teal embossed card and added glitter.
Two swirls in teal plus a Delicate Aster flower in teal and pink are the decoration on this card along with two layered ribbon across the centre and two sparkly gems.

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by. Please come by tomorrow for day 2. x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan, love Sues dies but hard to choose which to buy, I just have 2 at present, maybe more when funds allow. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the dies are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete