Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Beaded Bauble

 Morning all, well I have finally finished this beaded project phew !!! took hours to complete - did a couple of hours here and there, amongst doing other things.

To say I'm delighted with it is an understatement LOL !!

I have used a pattern from www.threadabead.com using the delica beads. The main part (flowers) are delica and bugle beads done in brick stitch. Once that was complete it was the bottom fringe and then the top fringe which once joined together completed the pattern.

I have it on a clear glass bauble, but would look equally good on a gold, pink or red one. It is quite small only 11cm tall from top of bauble to bottom of fringe.

I will certainly do some more......once I've rested my eyes.....very tiring.

Enjoy your Wednesday and thanks for stopping by. x



3 comments:

  1. Morning Jan,

    Stunning work, can understand why it took so long but worth it. Just beautiful is an understatement.

    Love & hugs
    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Jan this is beautiful no wonder your eyes are tired. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Absolutely stunning!
    It reminds me of one of those hats that the flapper dancers used to wear. . . . . .not from first hand memory, but I've seen Strictly lol!!!
    Beautiful work again.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete