Followers

Translate

Friday, 8 May 2015

Cheers !!!


Good Morning everyone, hope you are all well and happy. Friday again....hooray !!!
 
Today's card is made using one of the new dies by Sue Wilson - Canadian Collection Background.
 
This set contains 2 dies, :- the outer frame and the central panel.
 
The central panel can be made into a continuous die (pop by tomorrow to see what I mean).
 
On this card I have used the same technique as the other day, in that I have inked the die with embossing ink before I run through the GC using the tan mat and pink & grey mat. Once run through I have added embossing powder and then heated from behind with a heat gun.

The central panel is set below the frame piece. I have added a bottle, champagne glasses and hearts as decoration, but no sentiment. This is because I haven't decided who will receive this card yet.
Pop by tomorrow for another version using this die.x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jan, Love how you have cut out the centre panel.

    Have a great day

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Jan, Sue wilon has brought out so many dies, hard t choose. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jan I hadn't realised that the die came in two pieces that makes it so much more useful. Love the way you have inset the inner piece looks really effective. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie xx ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. want this die ,it's stunning ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Great use of this die. It does make a lovely background.
    I'm intrigued about the other one now lol!
    Enjoy your roast tomorrow.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete