Followers

Translate

Monday, 11 May 2015

Crazy Owl Card

Morning all, Monday again, hope you all had a good weekend and had some sun wherever you live. Here in Kent it turned out to be a lovely weekend.

Now you may be wondering about the title for today's blog........

Well, I had recently bought a set of owl stamps and at the same time bought a beautifully paper pad called "bohemian"......

Now the paper pad has mainly butterflies and flowers on, but me in my wisdom decided to have a owl stamped in the centre of the beading piece LOL !!!!!

I even stamped a smaller owl in the corner and didn't colour him in.

I also sewed on some small flowers over some of the flowers on the paper.

I used pink distress ink to blended the centre piece as it looked too stark left in white.
 I completed this on Saturday night and I am typing this on Sunday ready to be shown on Monday.......now I'm thinking "whatever made you put an owl in the centre for....it obviously should have been a big butterfly !!!!!"

Watch this space as I might re-do this card some day LOL !!!

Just goes to show what a mess we can make sometimes !!!

Oh Well have a laugh at my expense and see you again soon x

2 comments:

  1. It is a good card Jan, but I do agree with you, a butterfly would make it beautiful, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Don't say its a mess s its not at all. Maybe a butterfly would be better but there's nowt wrong with a cute owl.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete