Followers

Translate

Saturday, 9 May 2015

Day 2 of the Canadian Collection Dies.

 Good morning all, the second card that I have made using the Canadian Collection background die from Sue Wilson.

Yesterday I showed a card using the dies together, today, I am just using the central panel die but in a different way.

The central die allows you to create a larger piece as there are no edge cutting lines on the die, so you can go on and on to get the size that you want.
The only downside to this particular die, is that it is rectangular not square. So although yes, you can extend this die, you will never be able to create a proper square without having a gap (as you can see in the centre of the bottom piece).

It still a great die, but I wish each daisy was in a square not a rectangle.

The topper is from LOTV, and I have added blue beads and stitches around the image.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by. x






5 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous card Jan, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations Jan, I too love this die but I am stopping myself from buying any more products at the moment, got into a habit of 'I like I must have' (lol!) so got to stop, there are far too many wonderful products all coming out together, I hate to think what I spend in a year!!! As my crafting time is so short these days items are not being used. I adore all Sue's dies and John's stamps and would love them all but there you go lol! Love how you have added the beads around your lovely image and I love the pale Blue colour with the Kraft card.
    Sorry I waffled on lol!

    Have a great weekend

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the addition of the beads. I also have had to stop myself ordering more dies just for the sake of it as I more stuff than I'll ever use! Unless its a replacement or a gift then I don't think i'll be getting any new items for some time.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Didn't have long to wait did I lol?
    Terrific card with a lovely topper, framed by your brilliant beading.
    I have a dodgy wrist and work tomorrow so that's me for tonight.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun image and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete