Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Day 2 of the Collection !!!

 Morning all, thanks for stopping by to see day 2 of the Sue Wilson Collection !!!

A simpler card today, but using the same 2 dies as yesterday from the French Collection. This card is in pale green and grey with the added colour of peachy/orange in the background paper and flowers. With the central panel I cut the die out of grey card, then with my embossing ink pad I stamped the pad all over the cut out piece. I left it for about a minute then I got my cosmic shimmer micra powders I choose a collection of colours in greens and peaches and brushed across in diagonal lines. Then I used a tissue to buff up the card. A good effect that looks good in real life - not sure if the picture does it justice.
I then glued 3 flowers onto the centre panel and added a pale green bow. A small card for me (6x6) but a handy one to keep in my stash for any occasion.

See you tomorrow for the final day (for now) of Sue Wilson Dies..... x

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combination Something I must try The flowers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete