Followers

Translate

Thursday, 28 May 2015

Day 3 and still it's Sue Wilson Dies...LOL !!!!!

 Morning all, hope you are well and happy. Today is the final day of my 3 day event.....(This is of course if the scheduling has worked and today is Thursday 28th LOL !!!).

This card has used different dies from the last two days but are still Sue Wilson.
I have used the weaving dies in teal and white but not weaved them. Instead I have stuck them down in stripes as my background. The centre panel (sorry don't know what it's called as I borrowed from a friend) I have done in teal and white then added a white oval for the sentiment.

The bottom piece is also from the French collection (corner, border & tag).
I have added small pearls across the bottom and also on the centre panel.
Hope you have enjoyed my 3 day event - the sentiment on this card is for you all.

Thanks for stopping by and viewing my blog.x

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan and thank you for your three day event and sharing some beautiful ideas. Hope you have enjoyed your family time with your son home. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card can't go wrong with Sue Wilson dies ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card I love how you've used the weaving dies! Like the teal colour too

    ReplyDelete