Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

First Father's Day card done...

 Good Morning all, hope you are all well and happy. Thanks for stopping by each day to visit my blog, I hope you like what you see and feel inspired yourself to have a go at creating something. It's lovely to "loose yourself" for a few hours just crafting.

Now today's card is a very simple card. It's for my dad for Father's Day.....yes I know I'm early, but sometimes it's nice to get ahead !!!!.

A simple topper (I think it's Hunkydory) on a gingham background, with 2 ribbons across as decoration.....(might add a gem on here - not sure yet!!!). The wording is Robert Addams dies.  The yellow and blue combination is quite striking....what do you think?
Enjoy your day, thanks for stopping by and I will hopefully see you again soon. x

5 comments:

  1. Love this one Jan showing my favourite little birds. The gingham background really sets it of.
    Thank you for sharing and helping me make another card.

    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan lovely card the gingham really works well with the lovely topper. I'm sure your dad will enjoy looking at it. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan, I am yet to make mine, must get a move on lol!

    Have a great day

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    Beautiful Pauline,

    Love the Lion lol!

    I succumbed yesterday and bought the CD & papers lol!

    Have a great day

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely Jan, I dont have my dad anymore but I,m going to make a couple to send to my two boys, they are great dads, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    The yellow and blue is a great combo.
    It is a beautiful card that I'm sure your Dad will love.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete