Followers

Translate

Sunday, 17 May 2015

It's my Birthday Today.....hip, hip, hooray !!!!!


Good Morning all, hope you are all well and happy today. Yes, it's my birthday today, which my nephew and cousin's daughter also share with me. So instead of showing a card that I have created, instead, I will show you some of the cards that my crafting friends have made for me. I go to 2 craft clubs where I have met some lovely ladies over the years and am delighted in the effort that they have gone through in making me a card. I really appreciate their kindness and friendship.


Thank you. x
















5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jan hope you have a lovely day, I am of soon to spend the day with my DS and DIL with my DD and DGD has it is my sons birthday on Tuesday.
    Your cards are beautiful especially the owl one, lots of talent among your friends.

    Enjoy the day.
    Hugs
    Hazel c UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big birthday hug from me Jan, have a wonderful day and I love your cards, some owl ones too, XXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many happy returns Jan have a lovely relaxing day and let the family spoil you rotten! Your friends have made some lovely cards for you. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN, if only I had known I would have sent you a card too. Beautiful selection you have there. I hope you have a really good day and are spoilt by the family.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Soooo sorry I'm behind and therefore late wishing you a very happy birthday (May babies rule!!!)
    What a super array of cards. The triangular one on the first pic looks interesting and I adore your diamante owl.
    What a popular gal you are and rightly so!
    Hope you had a wonderful day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete