Followers

Translate

Friday, 15 May 2015

Lime & Pink..... sweet.



 Afternoon all, Friday here again, hope you've all had a fab week.

This card I started stitching on Tuesday, whilst at my craft group. Like normal, I didn't have any idea what I was going to put with it until I had completed the stitching and bead work and was back in my craft room rummaging through my stash of stuff.

The first thing I looked for was the topper. This one is by Crafters Companion. Because there was some silver foiling on it, that gave me one of the layers to the card.

Next it was find backing paper. This piece has little pink and white flowers on....so that gave me the second layer and also the splash of an accent colour , which I used to die cut these corner pieces.
 No sentiment added as yet......sometimes I feel that a card doesn't always need a sentiment on the front as you can always put that inside.
A close-up of the beaded section.

Pop by tomorrow to see a card with a difference that I have made for my friend Sue, who's birthday it is tomorrow.

Have a great weekend, and see you again soon. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous card in gorgeous colour combination. Beautiful.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Brilliant card. Love the green flower beads.
    Fab as usual.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jan I can spend literally hours trying to find the right paper and bits to go together but your choices all work so well. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete