Followers

Translate

Friday, 22 May 2015

Mrs Hedgehog......

 Morning all. Today's card is a combination of stitching, beading and card decorating !!

This pattern is a simple stitched one, but the addition of beads adds something to it to make it more special.

Once stitched and topper found, I decided to add "candi" to the points of the stitching. I have layered the stitched piece onto a gold mirri circle. The patterned paper is actually flocked paper and has a lovely feel to it. This piece I have also layered with gold mirri card. The little sentiment is from the same collection as the topper from Crafters Companion.
Have a good day today and enjoy your bank holiday weekend. My son is coming home for a long weekend so not much crafting will be done next week LOL !! x

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Jan, love the colours and the added candi really sets it of.
    I have been stitching some cards lately and wondered if you could share where you get your designs from please.
    Enjoy the company of your son and the holiday weekend.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, I buy my patterns from "Annspaperart" and also "creatief zijn met" (which is a dutch company) x

      Delete
  2. Morning Jan,

    Fabulous card, love it, love Hedgehogs and I love the paper. Beautiful image too.

    Have a great day
    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jan, lovely stitching and cute owl, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bright and cheery card Jan. Enjoy the weekend with the family. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks complicated to me! That hedgehog looks very cheeky too I wonder what he/she is thinking All framed beautifully

    ReplyDelete