Followers

Translate

Sunday, 31 May 2015

Such a Cutie......

 Good Morning to you all, hope you are all well and happy. Well, it's the last day of May today, this year is certainly going quickly.

Today is my friend Wendy's birthday and here is the card that I have made for her.
A combination of stitching, beads and general paper crafting.  The background paper and the topper are both LOTV.
 I haven't used a die to cut the circles but have used some scissors that I bought years ago from Hobbycraft. I bought a set of about 8 pairs, each have a different cutting edge. To be honest I hardly use them but because I only decided to cut the card after I had done the beading, I couldn't put through the GC (or all the beads would have been smashed), so I decided to use the scissors. I drew a circle in pencil then used the pencil line to cut out. It turned out better than I expected (which sometimes does happen LOL !!).
Enjoy your last day of May and I will see you again next month !!! x

6 comments:

  1. Another really pretty card, love the colours and you cut the circle out well. I am sure Wendy will love it.
    Enjoy the day, my daughter and I are visiting open gardens today something we both enjoy.

    Hugs
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan I like you and no doubt many others have a set of these fancy edge scissors which never see the light of day!!! Such pretty colours you have used for your friends card so she's sure to like it. Very wet here this morning so glad I got all the washing done yesterday. I might even get around to ironing today otherwise it will still be sitting there this time next week!!! Best wishes Jackie x ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is delightful, love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Sorry its been a while but I'm on the mend finally.
    Marvellous beading again.and my, you must have a steady hand to cut a circle freehand.
    Have a great Sunday (and no doubt some lovely roast beef?)
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous card, love all the beading, so beautiful.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turned out beautifully To cut a circle that accurately takes some doing The image is pretty and I love how you bead it

    ReplyDelete