Followers

Translate

Saturday, 30 May 2015

Wallet, Photo album, scrapbook ....thingy !!!!!!

 Afternoon All, hope you are all well and happy.

My son has returned to Oxford now, so I'm back in the craft room and crafting away to my heart's content !!!!!

This booklet - wallet - or whatever you want to call it comes from Tattered Lace magazine.

I meet up with three friends on a Wednesday night and we decided to make this. It took me 2 sessions to complete.   



 It has several sections inside to enable you to add photo's or journaling. Each pocket has a inner piece to write on. There are also tags (circles and rectangles) that have decorated on one side. I used a colour combination of pink, cream, kraft card brown and yellow.
Have a great weekend. Weather not too good here in Kent at the moment...a bit overcast. Hope it's sunnier where you are. x

5 comments:

  1. This looks fab Jan, I love looking at these but mine never turn out as good !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    Fabulous creation, love it. So pretty.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jan. glad you had a good time with your son, my son lives in Wantage.

    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Quick visit to break myself in.
    Your "thingy" looks terrific. I love the florals down the spine.
    Have a great evening.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you've used for your "thingy Handy to keep as is or to store bits and pieces eg theatre tickets photos ready for scrapbooking at a later date

    ReplyDelete