Followers

Translate

Saturday, 20 June 2015

2ND Beaded Pen

 Morning All, a bit late with the blog today, as I only finished this 2nd beaded pen late last night.

I found this one a lot quicker to do. I think once you get the hang of doing the rows, it soon becomes quicker.
 Like I said on my previous beaded pen blog, I've decided to make a couple of these as Christmas presents for my family, well the female members of the family !!!
 Today is a bit overcast here in Kent at the moment, hopefully the sun will come out soon.

Have a great weekend, whatever you are doing. I did most of my housework yesterday, so hopefully I can craft for most of the day.........
.....oh no spoke to soon.......just seen my son carrying a huge pile of dirty washing........looks like I will be doing the washing as well LOL !!!!!

x

3 comments:

  1. These still amaze me Jan, so beautiful and a wonderful gift. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing Jan, just love them. Are you selling them by any chance? lol! They do make a wonderful personal gift.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan teach your son how to use the washing machine!!!! More important you have time to craft especially when you make such super presents as your pens. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete