Followers

Translate

Thursday, 4 June 2015

A Little Something for a Friend.....

 
Good Morning all, hope you are all well and happy this Thursday Morning.
 
The above photo is the small gift box that I have made for my friends birthday present to go inside.
 
I used an embossing folder on the lid and inked over the embossed part with grey ink, rather than black for a softer effect.

 This is the present inside. I have scheduled this post - so hopefully I would have given her the pressie last night and that she is pleased with it !!!!

I made it myself, but bought the butterfly charm. It has a magnetic clasp, so should be easy to undo/do up.
 
 
Enjoy your day , thanks for stopping by and come again soon. x
 

5 comments:

  1. another talent Jan, lovely bracelet and box, she will love it I,m sure, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Stunning Jan, both beauties, I am sure your friend will adore these, such lovely keepsakes.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    What a lovely gift and beautiful box.
    Your friend will be chuffed to bits.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gift is very nice also a beautiful box to keep it on.

    Thank you for sharing.
    Hazel c UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Jan what a lovely gift for your friend I'm sure she will think so too. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete