Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Another Knitted Project Completed !!

 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy this Tuesday Morning !!

Have been knitting this jumper off and on for a while now. I bought the pattern and the wool when I went to Excel craft show earlier this year.

Both the pattern and wool are from "King Cole" pattern is no: 3844 and the wool is Shine (shade 137 quicksilver). The wool has a silver thread running through the various shades of grey and black. An easy pattern to follow as only consists of a 4 row repeat pattern.


Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by. x

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous jumper Jan, you are one clever lady and a very busy one too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jan, looks great on and I love the colour.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kind of jumper love the colour.
    Thank you for saying the pattern and colour numbers.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great on you Jan! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it The wool really sets it all of beautifully At first I thought you were having to swap and change yarns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    Cracking jumper. Love colour.
    Blogger wouldn't let me comment on your Clanger but I love it. They're back on the telly too. Happy memories.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete