Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Envelopes and Notelets....

 Good Morning all, hope you are all well and happy.

Today's blog continues on from yesterday. I have now made the envelopes and notelets to go into by box.

I used WRMK envelope maker to make these envelopes and then I have decorated inside the top, using the same paper.




 Then I have made the notelets in white hammer card. I have done a different design on each one, using the same coloured card as used in the box. I was quite surprised to see how many little dies that went perfectly.

 
 The items now in the box.

I really enjoyed making this and will definitely make some more, but I think I will adapt the basic design to make different storage sizes....maybe for a needlework box.......watch this space !!!!

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by. x

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful creation Jan, so worth while, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice set you have created here Jan - living up to your blog new! ! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that should say blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Beautiful accompaniments to the stationery box.
    A stunning set.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fabulous Jan, you have done really well.
    Looking forward to your next project.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and practical Jan a present that will be treasured.

    Hazel c UK

    ReplyDelete