Followers

Translate

Sunday, 14 June 2015

FAMOUS AT LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Good Morning to you all. Well what can I say but my "name" is in a book LOL !!!

Following on from when I showed you my initial book from a friend. My crafting friends and I decided to do our names.

The alphabet grid comes from a cd rom from "Peerless Designs". Easy to print off and understand.





 Once it was all folded I used blue inks and coloured in the wording, so that it stands out a bit more.




When it was my birthday I received a present from a friend wrapped in this fantastic peacock paper. As soon as I saw the paper I knew I would want to use it in a crafting project.



I mounted the paper onto some blue cardstock to make it thicker and then stuck it to the front and back of the book. I have added a real peacock feather, as well as adding a peacock design die cut out of gold card onto the front corners....to hide the ribbon added across the front.








The ribbon was originally white, but I have used promarkers to colour it in so that it matches the peacock theme.



Have a great day, whatever you are doing and keep crafting !!! x

Just a note, I had scheduled a post for Monday but it appeared yesterday afternoon (don't know why?) So I have deleted it. Will try and put it back tomorrow. Xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    WOW! Stunning, so love this, its beautiful and enhanced by that gorgeous Peacock paper. I was going to ask where you got your Peacock Lace from till I read your instructions lol! You have made it look like Peacock feathers. Love it all and what a great display it would make. I would love to make one of these for my Daughter as you cannot get anything with the name TOYAH on so that would be a great surprise for her. Do they have instructions for these on the internet do you know?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan I must confess I am not a fan of these folded books but what you have created here is a real work of art. Looks wonderful so congratulations. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing project, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever and love the peacock paper you have used.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Wowser! Looks amazing. Not a fan of feathers (strange for a duck lol!) but love the paper.
    Must have a look at peerless.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete