Followers

Translate

Friday, 26 June 2015

MAWTT Challenge


Morning all, Friday here again....doesn't the weeks fly by when you're having fun !!!

I've done a lot of cards with stitching on, in the hope of aspiring others to have a go. I'm pleased to say that Mrs Duck (see her blog by clicking on her name at the side under my blog list) has succumbed at last and has entered her card into the MAWTT - "moving along with the times" challenge as she is on the DT and has said that I should enter too.

Here is my entry.

Why don't you enter too????

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. x



5 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Jan the owl is so cute, love the stitching on this one. I have just stitched four skateboard cards going to finish them of today at our little group get together. Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty Jan, I just love your stitching, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card design - and stitching! best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Lovely jubbly! Glad you entered and thanks for the inspiration.
    Now on the hunt for some nice threads as stupidly can remember what ones you use, doh!
    More stuff to squeeze into my craft room hahaha!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely You and Mrs Duck inspired me to download a freebie card to stitch I'd be interested to know which thread you use too

    ReplyDelete