Followers

Translate

Thursday, 18 June 2015

Smile at the Birdie !!!!


Good Morning all, isn't this a fab image ???
 
LOTV of course, it's such a happy, sweet image, suitable for any occasion.

 The background card is Lime linen card (it's brighter in real life !!) I've stitched rice beads in pale lime onto the card with lime thread.

I've then added aqua card as a layer behind the LOTV topper, and used the same aqua card to do the butterflies. The large one is a Spellbinders die and the small ones are actually the "waste" from a Tonic punch. I've added a blog of "ice stickles glitter glue" in aqua onto the body of the large butterfly.

Lovely sunny weather we are having, but hay fever is bad too - so I can't win!!

Have a great day xx

7 comments:

  1. This is pretty Jan and dainty, the stitching at the sides really gives it a lovely look. I love your big butterfly at the corner, it looks like it has a white underside how did you get that finish.?

    Enjoy the day the weather looks like it is going to be nice.

    Hazel c UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card Jan brings a smile to the face. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a really sweet image, gorgeous card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Jan, love the image and your bead work.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't stamp but I love LOTV images! I have my eye on their cross stitch kits! They way you use beads is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    Such a sweet and cheery image and marvelous beading again.
    All makes for a super card.
    Hope you're not suffering too much with the hay fever.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete