Followers

Translate

Sunday, 7 June 2015

Something different on Sunday....a gift from a friend.

 Morning all, hope you are well and enjoying your weekend so far.

I haven't got anything to show you today, but instead, have this lovely book-folding belated birthday present from Wendy. I'm pleased to say that she liked her birthday present from me of a bracelet (scroll down to see - was shown Thursday).

Wendy has done my initial and added folded flowers to the top, as well as decorating the front & back.
It's got pride of place on my craft room shelf. Thanks Wendy. x


Stop by each day to see if I've created anything new. Please let me know your blog details (if you have one) and I will follow you too.

Have a good week. xx

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan your friend must have a lot of patience to make such a lovely present so it deserves pride of place! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, I love these book foldings, a wonderful gift for you Jan, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Jan this is stunning, not surprised its taking pride of place, beautiful.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice present Jan, I love the way she has colored the edges the J really stands out. One of our ladies at church as just done the word Faith and we have it standing on the piano.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    These do look very impressive so a lovely gift from your friend.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete