Followers

Translate

Saturday, 27 June 2015

Tip of the Day !!!!!



Afternoon all, hope you are all well & happy, despite the terrible things that are happening around the world at the moment.

Just a quick blog today with two pieces of (hopefully) useful information.

1. KarenLotty left a comment regarding the threads that I use on my stitching....as she has been inspired and downloaded a free pattern (well done you !!)

The threads that I use are machine embroidery threads of any brand, but I like to use "Mettler- poly sheen" or "Guterman - sulky". Hope that helps any of you about to start this lovely hobby.

2. if you need acetate for a project, but have run out or don't have enough, but you have a laminator - run through a laminator sheet without anything inside - will be as stiff as acetate and just as clear.


Enjoy the lovely weather we are having this weekend and don't get too burnt!!

x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Janice Will be buying some shortly Will let you know how I get on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Janice
    I know you mentioned them to me before but heads like a sieve sometimes lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete